Official source and competion entry page: http://www.zcool.com.cn/event/xiaomi2013/
About the contest
This is your chance to show your design skills. If you love Xiaomi you’ll love what ZCool have partnered up with Xiaomi to do… The 1st Xiaomi T-Shirt design contest. With expert judges from Xiaomi, Liwan Jiang – millet technology co-founder, North State – renowned illustrator / painter and Chen Yuan Wind a famous writer for cartoons.
Competition runs from:
September 19 – October 14 Entries
October 15 – October 20 works selected and results published October 21
1st Prize: 5000 Yuan + Xiaomi Certificate
2nd prize: 10 reward points, Xiaomi MiBox and Xiaomi Certificate
Rules & Design requirements
- Design elements including positive imagery, fashionable elements, you may also use the Xiaomi logo, Mitu Rabbit logo’s as your basis for a starting point which you can expand into your own unique creation. Show your creativity!
- Consideration when making patterns for clothing aesthetics.
- File format requirements: PSD (Photoshop) (resolution 300 dpi, size is larger than 20cm * 20cm), AI (Illustrator)
- Upload format: jpg (Size 1200 * 1200, 1MB less).
- Upload and specify the details of your design concepts and ideas.
- Save the source file safe somewhere, winners must provide the source file and provide the organizers with a signed “Copyright Transfer Agreement”
- Designs can be created for single or in a collaboration with others, if the latter please create a name for everyone as a single entity.
- The same participant may upload a number of designs, selected to work as a group of designs. Each design may be eligible for a prize in these cases.